Wacky4Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!!

5 posters

Go down

To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!! Empty To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:15 am

I would like to thank the administrater! I am now a moderator here, because of this wonderful person! Please post something nice about the administrater, this person is wonderful! I am sure she/he has done something for EVERYONE! Infact, the administrater did do something for us all, she/he gave us this wonderful website! Thank you Administrater, you are a wonderful person!
I hope the administrater reads all of these posts!!!!

Back to top Go down

To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!! Empty Thank you..

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:40 am

Thank you so much. And yes you are the Mod. of this forum [the gift exchange] Im adding you as a mod. right now.
Admin
Admin

https://wackyforwebkinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!! Empty you rock

Post  Lexi Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:44 am

u rock, ur site is soooooo much cooler than webkinz insider
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!! Empty Thank you so much =]

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:55 am

You dont know how much that means to me :)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wackyforwebkinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!! Empty we may not know

Post  Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:44 pm

we may not know how much that means to you, but you dont even have a clue of how much we love this site! congrats! you created a wonderful website!

Back to top Go down

To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!! Empty well thanks!

Post  CorkyGrace Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:41 am

We work hard!! thanks fir the apprecitaion you are awesome
CorkyGrace
CorkyGrace

Back to top Go down

To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!! Empty Re: To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!!

Post  Jack Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:27 am

the admins of this site rock my socks!!!!!

Jack

Back to top Go down

To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!! Empty Re: To the admin, please read! And everyone else, please post something nice about the admin!!!

Post  cmt094 Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:07 pm

i love this site! it is so much fun! thanks so much for making it!!!=]
cmt094
cmt094

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down