Wacky4Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!!

3 posters

Go down

What year did Ganz start creating webkinz?

[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_lcap17%[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_lcap33%[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_lcap0%[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_lcap0%[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_lcap17%[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_lcap16%[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Empty [OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!!

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:12 am

Here is our W4W Contest for this month!

Rules:
This is a poll contest so vote on the poll and DO NOT post your answer in the forum. Please PM me your answer...
ABSOULTLEY NO CHEATING!
NO poting your answers.
No asking other members what they voted.
Do not keep asking me if you won.
You can only vote once.

This contest will end 7 days from today.
The day after this contest ends I will announce the winner

PRIZE:
The winner drawn from my hat full of names of people who get the answer right will win...
A Love frog psi!!!

Have Fun!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wackyforwebkinz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Empty Contest!!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:34 pm

Great idea for a contest, but i really don't know that one! But i DID try and thats what counts, right?

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Empty Re: [OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!!

Post  Lexi Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:37 pm

when does it end? what if everyone gets the wright answear? when do u send the prize?
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Empty Re: [OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!!

Post  Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:40 pm

it ends 7 days from the day the contest started..which is today..
if everyone got the same answer im going to put all the names in a hat and draw one..
if you win i will notify you the day after the contest ends...
i will add you to webkinz world and send you your prize if you win..
hope that answers all your ?'s...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL] Jan-Feb. Contest. WIN LOVE FROG PSI!! Empty Okay Everyone!

Post  Admin Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:36 pm

Okay guys I know im a little late posting who won but.. 4 people voted and the winner is RiRiRox1234567! Congrats to RiRi. You won a love frog heart pond! You pm'ed me and told me your username and I sent you your prize! Congrats once again to RiRi. I hope everyone had fun! Tune in for more exciting contests soon!
Admin <3
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard27 Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:10 am

Himynameislindsiandilovem wrote:Great idea for a contest, but i really don't know that one! But i DID try and thats what counts, right?
Do you have a love frog??? I don't but one thing i'm getting it in Febaury Love Frog Easter Duck Wacky For Webkinz Lo

Richard27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down